<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


This or that?
Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I was terribly upset & angry for the past 2 days, & I still am, but I'm not going to mention what I'm upset or angry about here.

That unlpeasant incident have set me thinking about what life means to me again. I'm aware of my responsibilities & the 'right' mind-set I should have.But sometimes I can't help but be doubtful. Doubtful whether it's all worth it in the end. Doubtful if I'll do a good job. Doubtful if there's a better tml. Fear can totally conquered me. Yet when I watch charity shows it made me realise that I should be counting my blessings.

Everyone has a sad story to tell. For all you know those who always put on a smile are those who hide their bleeding hearts deep within them.

I dunno what tml holds for me. I can only do my best. Though I'm very tired but I'm trying to hang on. For the past 2 days I've been thinking, whose lives have I left my footprints in? Whose tears have I dried? Whose smiles have I etched on their faces? How will I be remembered when I'm gone? Or will I evn be remembered?

Time will tell. Right now I have my 'O' levels to work towards to.


储蓄抱怨得抱怨 储蓄快乐得快乐

writtern @5:16 PM