Thanks
Sunday, June 17, 2007
I want to tell the people I love how much I love them while I still can.
Throughout my school years many groups of lovely people have entered my life. My secondary school years have been the most memorable. Maybe beecause I've learnt to appreciate, to reciprocate, to give & finally, to take. Sounds ironic huh? A bit bhb too. But those who know me will know my taking refers to letting ppl in.
My cool exterior have put many people off I suppose. But I'm still capable of loving. That I can confidently guarantee. I may appear arrogant sometimes or most of the times but actually I look upon you gals as my big sisters. I mean it. Though I don't always confide in you gals my problems but I've been learning from your strengths, seeking comfort in your company. Thanks for being such wonderful angels.
Valerie Tan: Many say you're motherly but you feel more like an older sis to me. Someone who's so gentle in your words coupled with a good pair of listening ears. Always telling me to look on the brighter side of life. I love you.
Reen: You're very fast in your speech, thoughts & actions so fast sometimes you confuse me haha. But your strength has taught me to perserve, to laugh forever. I love you.
Elena: You're like a unique big sister. You know how to make me smile in your own unique way when you know I'm feeling lousy inside. It's ok, I don't feel bothered or irritated when you ask me for stuff. In fact, thanks for making me feel needed, making me feel I can do something for a friend. I love you.
Jefry & Joshua: You guys are fun to be with. I love you guys too.
My beloved 3791.Everytime I see the words, 'Too busy for a friend?' I'll think of you gals. I'm sry that I'm so bei dong in approaching others & so monosyllbalic but you gals have been in my thoughts all this while.
Hui Ying: Believe me when I say I look upon you as my big sister. You're someone who has shown maturity beyond your years. Probably that's why I enjoy talking to you about more out of academic stuff sometimes.I love you.
Joanna: Love your smile :) Love your lovable character too. Haha I think you feel irritated sometimes when I call you auntie but you still smile & play along with me.Thks for being there for me when I'm feeling lousy. I love you.
Kai Jia: Haha I find your actions cute. Really. Miss the time when we were still together as 3791. I love you.
Mong: Jie! Haha I feel comfortable talking to you too. I feel protected whenever you're with me during erhu classes though it's ironic that you can't sheild me from zhang's scoldings. I love you.
Chujun, Jianee, qingting, fellow 2e3s, out of school friends, the rest of you out there reading this, you impt too. And pls, the length of my confessions lol doesn't reflect the importance or anything.
Thks for pulling me up when I'm feeling so lousy & can't seem to find the courage to get up again. I'm surprised to be still alive today but when I'm going through the list, I realise it has been the work of angels that makes it possible. And of coz my family, they have strengthened me, though not in their words but their actions & presence. And my most beloved grandmother in heaven, I can feel the strength you give me everyday. I love all of you.
