<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Hike
Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I think i accomplished quite a lot today, I actually walked all the way from S'pore expo to ECP. It's not a really great thing la considering the fact that the whole sec 4 cohort walked so much too but I managed to complete it somehow & yup I survived to type this post lol.

I really felt as if my joints are going to break if I keep walking towards the end of the hike but I know once I stop I'll lose the momentum to continue. Argh despite taking a few hours nap I still feel so tired lol. Wonder if i can recharge my energy to its full capacity by tml.

But I enjoyed myself though it was fun sharing with Sophia my new phy theory haha & she's so cute to believe me initially lol.


After this journey ends maybe our paths would never cross again
But I'll protect whatever memories we've created
And hope new ones would be created with all of you some day

writtern @8:36 PM