<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Graduation'07
Friday, October 12, 2007

Today is a day filled with mixed feelings. For example, when i just woke up, a sense of nostalgia overwhelmed me. When i finally did regain my consciousness fully, then i realized i'm graduating today.

I'm going to say the most cliche phrase, 'time really flies'. Indeed, it was merely 4 yrs ago since i first stepped into zhonghua. The sch was unfamiliar, larger than my pri sch, n chujun & i were the only mcs girls there. So everything about zhonghua was new to me then. But today, after 4 yrs of journeying with my new friends, who have become important pillars of emotional support in my life. They have pulled me out of my darkest periods, joked & fooled around with me during the mundane sch days, encouraged me to believe in myself & to stay strong when facing obstacles. And today, we look back at all the memories we have created together & celebrate our friendships.

I feel very privileged to be in 1e3 because it's a really fun class. People like chia how n the simple trees made my first & second yr in zhonghua filled with many fond memories as a class. Especially my beloved 3791, my first year in zhss wouldn't be easy & fun without you girls. I still remember how we often burst into laughter in class only to find some of our classmates staring at us. And also the rest of my 1e3/2e3 classmates, qt, jianee, mong, chujun & many more. Thanks for being such great classmates. I'm really happy that we are still organising events like chalet n bbq to keep in contact with each other & i hope we'll continue to do so after our graduation.

And because of the strong bonds that I have forged with my lower sec classmates, initially I couldn't blend in well with my current class, 4e4. For the first few months I remained in my comfort zone, confining myself to my 2e3 group. But somehow fate has played a part in bringing me closer to the people in 4e4 and three of them have become very important people in my life. They walked with me in the darkest moments, lent me a shoulder to cry on, bear with me when i get hysterical, & give the 'want to smile dun want to smile face' when i crack lame jokes. Although i have known you girls technically for only a yr, i have created many precious memories with all of you & they'll be part of my life always. Your pet phrases, your laughters, your personalities will all be deeply etched into my memory.

Thank you all for accompanying me on this journey. This journey has been filled with lots of obstacles, sweat, tears & laughter. But I hope when this journey comes to an end, it will not mark the end of our friendship. Although it will be more inconvenient for us to stay in contact with each other, I hope we will all make the effort to maintain these precious friendships we have built together.

Lastly, thank you all teachers who have taught me & nurtured me into who I am today. Thank you for being there to clarify my doubts and motivate me. I will bear all of your advice in mind. Especially ms ow and ms leow's, who have reminded us to remember our morals and to strike to achieve our goals.

I believe my grandmother will be very happy to know that I've graduated from my secondary school today & I am moving on to the next phase of my life. She will be watching me so I'll do my best and I wish all my friends all the best in the upcoming 'O' levels. In this last lap of the race, let's chiong together and strive for the best!


People do not remain as friends because it's convenient to,
They remain as friends because they want to.
I want to. Do you?




writtern @9:26 PM