16
Friday, November 23, 2007
It's been days since my big Os and my birthday. Thank you all for making my 16th birthday so wonderful :D
I really love the prezzies this year. Thks for noting my likes and dislikes and the casual stuff i say normally or else u guys wouldn't have known what i really like. Thank you all so much again :D
Stepping into the pool area after i'm officially 16 feels... different. Haha i know it's lame it's no big deal anyway but somehow i feel nice, good coz i dun hv to worry abt ppl coming right up to my face n say, 'hey miss, u're not 16 yet, so get out.' Anyway i'm going to brush up my skills at pool. It was so embarrassing to play so badly in front of fellow amateurs.
I've been spending my days learning a piano piece from jay chou's new album, On the run, reading the book I've wanted to read for so long, 'My best friend's girl' and trying out new stuff on adobe photoshop. I'll be starting work next mon. Seriously i'm excited and scared at the same time. I'll take it as a learning exp and try to open myself up more. Pls guide me along k? :D
