Working life is boring
Monday, December 03, 2007
Working life is boringggggg
I've only worked for a week and I'm moving on to my 2nd week yet I'm quite sick of the job already. Ironically no matter how I detest being in the service industry, my first job actually requires me to serve people. Hmm the experience is quite good in a sense. Some people are polite so I don't mind going the extra mile to serve them or to introduce them more products. But for some, their attitude towards promoters are... so rude. And the most frustrating thing is, as a promoter, I've to bear this, 'the customer is always right' in mind, so I can't say anything. Asshole.
But on the other hand, there are people who are really nice. They feel bad when they make me go all the way to take out the shirts for them then in the end I've to fold them all up nicely again.
Anyway I gotta get some rest before going to work. Cya.
