Orientation
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
As my close friends should have already know how i feel at nj well, i shan't elaborate further here.
The first 3 days were nice. V nice in comparison actually. I met a new friend previously from River Valley. She's nice, then i met 2 otehr zhrians from e2 which i don't know at all! Lol! 4 yrs in zh & i dun think i saw them before hahaha. When i asked them whether they hv seen me before they said they have seen me in sch once! Haha!
I miss my old friends. Miss you all to bits. It's always when you move out of your comfort zone & meet new ppl that you find there are so many diff types of ppl in this world & sometimes you really hv to learn to accept others. & be patient while others try to accept you. It's quite fun too when some ppl told me their first impression of me haha. Made me discover things i nv or dun really know abt myself hahaha.
I love you all. Enjoy your lessons or orientaion in sch!
