<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Realise there's only one of each of you
Friday, January 18, 2008

Moving on to the 4th week of jc life and i'm getting used to it gradually. The pace of jc life's quite fast as in there's lectures & tutorials all day with SMALL breaks in between. And there's lots of hw to be completed.

During these few weeks it makes it even clearer that everyone of us is unique & special. I can never find another let's say reen or elena or kj or someone esle in sec sch in nj. Yet, in nj there are other ppl with other personalities. I miss them. Being in diff schs has made it more difficult for us to meet up but i really hope this would not affect our friendship too much.

To me, I believe true friends are friends made out of choice and not friends made out of convenience. So to all of you out there, I'm missing you :)

writtern @10:16 PM