Elena's bd
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Ytd was elena's bd & after such a long time, I finally met up with reen, val & elena. It was great seeing them but somehow seeing them kinda makes me feel melancholic ytd. Haha dunno why. Maybe i've been away from my comfort zone for too long & the constant reminder that this comfort zone is so precious now becoz after tt, who knows when will we hv the time to meet up again.
Then again, I'm unsure whether my melancholy comes from somewhere else as well. I appealed to hc. They're still processing my application & in the event that I get in, I'll hv to start all over again. Making friends & opening up to new ppl. This, I've come to terms with that I hv to learn to do this well coz we'll be meeting new ppl often when we enter the working society in the future. But somehow, I'm still kinda scared. Sigh...
ok i'm off to watch youtube.
