Photographic society...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Mon's orientation at HCI was quite fun :)
I'm waiting for the uniform vendor to arrive with the HCI uniform of my size. Hopefully he comes tml coz there'll be a photo-taking session. Lol hope this time my pic will be nice. CAREEN KOH i still rmb u taking my photo illegally humph! Haha :) I'm unsure whether I can join photographic society again coz PS at HCI's on fri & on fri, I hv lessons till evening. Most probably can't join alr =( But it's ok, if possible, I wanna learn on my own hehe.
Wonder how my precious friends are doing now. Hope they are happy too :) I miss you guys lots!!!
I also heard S15 was further divided into 2. It's ok guys, keep the class blog alive & we can still communicate as a class there :) All the best!!! :D
