Extracted wisdom teeth but still preserved my wisdom
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Argh I've finally went for my dental surgery to extract my wisdom teeth at the bottom. Both sides at one go. Only today then i realised that ppl normally extract one side at a time so that they can leave the other side for eating coz Lynne told me. Anyway although the dentist suggested i did that, i decided not to coz i really dun hv much time to go to NDC to do another surgery & wait for another week to recover. There's simply too many things to be done. I just wanna get this sugery thing over & done with.
So here i am with both sides swelling & having difficulties in swallowing my food although i'm taking mostly liquid food. Hopefully the pain & swelling will subside soon.
Thank you all who have wished me luck & encouraged me to be brave for the surgery. It really helps to boost my courage :) At one time when I was experiencing pain during the surgery I thought abt the encouragement you guys gave & surprisingly the pain subsided almost immediately. Amazing how sometimes things work isnt it? :D
08S6T went to ECP last week for our CIP :) It was fun haha although i tot the days of picking litter up for cip would be gone after pri sch. Anyway we won the prize of $%) worth of island creamery voucher for collecting the most litter :)


