Share a life
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Whew coughs* coughs* my blog's so dusty now lol. But fear not i shall clear it away now haha. Alright lameness aside, let me update what I've been up to lately :)
Firstly i wanna announce that I PASSED MY 2.4 THE FIRST TIME I RAN!!! Lol! For those who know me well, you will know that I'm a couch potato and running 2.4 = testing my willpower & perserverance & my STAMINA. Lol. You know how upset I was when the teacher told me I missed by 4s after my run? You see, after I ran 6 rounds, I was so tired and a little giddy so I asked ppl ard me to check my timing for me. Yes, I was that concerned abt my timing becoz it decides whether I'll have to run again or not. So imagine my disappointment & frustration when I was told I MISSED BY 4S.
So why did I say I passed? BECOZ THE TEACHER SAW THE WRONG TIMING! HA! But nvm as long as I dun hv to run I won't blame that teacher. Lalalala. Seriously I MUST start exercising. With all these work in jc, keeping a healthy body & mind is equally impt.
Ok, next, I'm giving tuition as my CIP at Deyi Sec currently. The programme started this sat. At first I was quite worried abt what kind of tutees I would get =X I hoped they won't be big enough to flip me over when they feel frustrated abt the things I'm teaching them. Ahem anyway they turn out to be quite nice :) So yay!
And, I took some pics today with a dslr :) I belive the beauty abt photography lies in its ability to speak a thousand words by merely using a pic. Sometimes it doesn't just speak to you, it makes you feel. Thus I strongly belive that photos should be shared in order to bring out the true essence of it. But I haven't got the time to compresss the size of the pics I took yet so it would take quite some time to upload it here now. So I've decided to upload them another time :)
I wonder how you guys are doing. Hope you guys are doing well :) I miss you ^^
