Happy Teachers' Day
Friday, August 29, 2008
My last post was about my last sabaticals experience and now I've alr enrolled into my next sabatical course after promos. Cooking and baking woots.
Today's celebration for Teachers' Day and it's pretty good. After a long day at school I went to my friend's house together with my other friends to bake cookies for our teachers :D It's pretty successful considering we dun step into the kitchen often lol :D Well by the time we packed everything it was almost 11. So you can guess how tired I was by the time I reached home.
Haha but I didn't feel very exhausted today except for the time when I was trying to rush my econs drq before watching the concert in the audi. Royston Tan & the crew of 12 Lotus came to my school to perform haha what a surprise. The concert was quite good though I think I've only watched a quarter of it.
The best part of the day has got to be gg back to zh to meet my friends and teachers. By the time I reached zh, many teachers have left. It felt good seeing them again after so long. Really missed them. For most of us I guess we're still the same haha which is good coz it feels familiar. Talked, took pics, waited for a long time for our food to come at fish & co lol.
I enjoyed myself today :) Thks friends for still being you. Let's continue to keep in touch and good luck for promos!!! :D
