<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


17th birthday :)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I turned 17 ytd & I celebrated it with my group of best pals at mind's cafe.

Thank you all for coming when all of you were so busy, coming from almost different parts of Singapore like Changi and Jurong East lol. Thank you for making time to prepare the presents despite your busy shedules. I love all my presents very much & I have started reading Twilight which I enjoyed very much :D

Hope we wont have to wait for too long before we meet again the next time. I love all of you :D

Thank you all who sent me msgs to wish me happy birthday on msn and through sms :D

Thank you all once again for giving me a happy 17th birthday celebration :D

writtern @9:07 PM