chalet with S6T
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Wow just came back from a 3 day 3 night chalet with 08S6T and my legs... are still recovering from the bad muscle ache. We went midnight cycling on monday night, reaching changi villgae at 10, we rented the bikes and waited for Matthew to learn cycling so he could come with us.
I have to say, he pretty brave. With all the pressure on him to learn how to cycle in 2 hrs, he did it and his first time cycling was at night lol. Alright, so we cycled from changi village all the way to ECP to watch the sunrise but well, we didnt see the sunrise and my legs were so painful especailly the muscles on my thigh above the knee. The guys were supposed to take care of the gals but when we were cycling they were more like racing each other. Haha luckily kuoxing was responsible and nice to be the sweeper. We reached the drive thru mac and had breakfast there before they cycled back. I, obviously cant cycle back so I took a cab back with xinyi. And for the whole of ytd's afternoon i sat on the sofa watching tv only to walk ard to get my cup noodles coz my legs were so painful. Yup and u can guess, they laughed at me when i was hobbling.
Overall, I enjoyed the chalet haha. Would be better if my legs didnt hurt so much but well, it was encouraging to see so many ppl at the chalet :)
